Resolutions?

I don't really bother with those at the new year I usually do them at the school year start.  But I'm not really doing either of those this year. There's a whole laundry list of things I can improve on.  Oy. Speaking of Laundry... ;) Gain weight? Lost Weight? Save more $? Spend less? Be kinder? Remember birthdays and send cards? spotless house? It's overwhelming.  
My goal this year: 
SURVIVE and LOVE IT. 
Maybe a better goal would be to get rid of a buncha our stuff so I don't have to pack it :) That'll probably be in the mix.  Or to cook dinner once in a while instead of letting hubby do it :) (That's a good one right Sean?) Or blog more consistently....

Well off to life. See ya around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distinguished Guests....

The House that Jack built.

Magical Mystery Tour