DISCLAIMER: these are in no particular order. Links are for more info though I'm confident in your searching skills, I thought I'd make it easier. You're welcome.
In physical book form:Sarah Wilson's First, We Make the Beast Beautiful
On my Kindle:Sherman Alexie's The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
In audiobook form:
Recently finished/caught up:
- Chocolate Frosting...a weakness but oh so good.
- Sourdough toast with melted cheddar cheese
- Coffee in the morning with a touch of creamer. Mmm warm goodness.
- Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper. Yes, I know. Absurd. For those times I want bubbles and sugar but not caffeine.
- Ice Water.
- so many things
- trip prep
- mailing packages
- broken sinks & crappy landlords
- spring semester
- home ownership
- grocery delivery
- writing more earnestly
- being done with physical therapy