Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

November is a month of gratitude.  A little gratitude can soften the hardest of hearts. Why not add more gratitude in our lives?  I'll jump on that bandwagon.

Ian says, "I'm thankful for friends." (and then added "Can I go play with friends Right Now?")
Landon says, "I'm thankful for being nice." Then clarified, "I'm thankful for me being nice." (Me too kid.)
Charlie doesn't talk but he is thankful he gets Daddy and Grandpa time today building our wood shed.
I'm thankful for a husband and father in law who work hard in all aspects of life.
I'm thankful for resources and generosity of others that allow us to have what we need and live within our means. (Our wood shed when finished should hold 6 cords of wood and we'll have it all built for under $250 *hopefully* and there's a cool story about the shed that will be another post.)

Gratitude can change the tide of a day and give us peace when before there was turmoil and unrest.  Thank goodness for social media platforms that remind us to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment