Monday, August 19, 2013

Abby Birdy Two Ewe


First day (of second week) of school!


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE#3!!!

He's 2 today. 

Old man. 

Really just not a baby anymore. 

But he'll always be my baby. 

Oldest brother is in First Grade now and it's not as bad as I feared. He likes riding his bike to school- but Mommy got sick and couldn't pull two kids in the trailer.  Middle brother is a little too fond of his brakes to make any sort of decent time to school. Thus the trailer. 

Middle brother is starting Preschool again tomorrow. We are all excited.  He has missed Ms. Melissa all summer! And this year he gets to make a few new friends. It'll be great. 

Wee#3 is 2. Where has the time gone? He's a little firecracker for sure.  Loves to be with the big boys, he thinks he's one of them. Jumping. Riding bikes (though he's mostly content to ride in the trailer for now).  He loves his helmet. Duplos. Cars. Any thing and Every thing he can get into he does.  Sometimes I feel like I live on the east coast or something because Charlie calls me "Ma!" Kind of funny. He doesn't really talk much other than that but he can sign "More" and "Please" and is proficient at charades.  (It's a good thing I'm pretty good at guessing charades.)  Pretty cute and you can see how some actual signs evolve.  This morning we were talking about running and he started dancing.  Well he wasn't dancing he was acting out what arms do when running. Fun. 

Now take a good look at that photo. 

When we moved here to Blanding Ian was 4 (almost) and Landon was 2 (his birthday was a week after we moved here
See??

And we waited and waited and WAITED for Chollie Tortoise. 8 days past my due date when the other two were 3 and 4 weeks early.  I thought I'd be pregnant forever.  Then he came.  It was a whirlwind labor- and that should have been my first clue.  He was going to cook until he was good and ready and then hit the ground running.  We haven't slowed down since then.  

Love you Baby Boy. My Charlie Curtis. 


Happy Birthday Chuck.

8 comments:

  1. They have grown bunches! Happy Birthday Chaw-lee! glad first grade is going smooth. and hope preschool is great too! Kaden has his school assesment for kindergarten today. interested to see how that will go. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3 Musketeers get cuter every year, and there are still so many adventures to be had. All for one and none for the rest! I mean -- one for all and all for one!

    Happy Birthday Sweet Charlie. I'm so glad you were born, and I'm so glad you are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 3 Musketeers get cuter every year, and there are so many adventures still to be had. They've packed a lot o' livin' into their collective twelve years of existence, but the best is yet to come. All for one and none for the rest! I mean -- All for one and one for all!

    Happy Birthday Sweet Charlie. I'm so glad you were born and I'm so glad you are alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your kids. One of many, many reasons I wish we lived closer to each other. Happy birthday to Charlie! I'll bet he had an amazing time of it... He seems like the kind of kid who'd make the most out of a birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kids. One of many, many reasons I wish we lived closer to each other. Happy birthday to Charlie! I'll bet he had an amazing time of it... He seems like the kind of kid who'd make the most out of a birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2. Your baby is 2! That is crazy. You have crazy cute boys. Their eyes especially are incredible. I just read your other post too and I love it. I hope you got to go get some bubble bath.:) I can only imagine. We are the extreme opposite at our house. Poor little Sawyer boy. We are always playing family, dress up, my little ponies, painting fingernails along with being way too emotional about every little thing and all the other stuff that comes with a four year old girl! I'm excited for Sawyer to get bigger so he can insist on us playing something manly. Ha ha! Kids are fun.

    P.s. It was so fun to see your mom!!! She is just as fun, nice, and wonderful as I remember. You're a lucky one! I just wish you were there too. Then it would have really been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2. Your baby is 2! That is crazy. You have crazy cute boys. Their eyes especially are incredible. I just read your other post too and I love it. I hope you got to go get some bubble bath.:) I can only imagine. We are the extreme opposite at our house. Poor little Sawyer boy. We are always playing family, dress up, my little ponies, painting fingernails along with being way too emotional about every little thing and all the other stuff that comes with a four year old girl! I'm excited for Sawyer to get bigger so he can insist on us playing something manly. Ha ha! Kids are fun.

    P.s. It was so fun to see your mom!!! She is just as fun, nice, and wonderful as I remember. You're a lucky one! I just wish you were there too. Then it would have really been perfect!

    ReplyDelete