Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer

Summer:
Swimsuits
Sunscreen
Towels
Water
Cold soda
tan lines
Sandals
Ceiling fans
Popsicles
Hats
Sunglasses
Laundry lines
Warm
Bright
Lovely
Fun fun fun!

I spy with my little eye something RED!

And check out the sweet shades my sister sent me (PS I don't always wear these but needed something today and thought why not? I got a lot of looks but nobody dared to say anything. I love them. Not the red ones I found in a drag Queen store but that's a story for another day. And hot pink is so the next best thing! Thanks Christie!)

1 comment:

  1. You are awfully cute with your spiffy sunglasses. Your blowing laundry on the bright red poles is Ah-MAZE-zing! I love, love, love it. Follow your bliss with the bright colors because you are on to something beautiful and happy.

    ReplyDelete