- Energon\Arc Reactor: No other way she has the energy to keep up with all she does.
- Super Strength: Used to wrangle three boys, as well as to carry wet laundry and haul boxes (including unpacking and organizing the contents).
- Super Intelligence: Comes up with ways to keep boys from being “bored.” Also comes up with schemes to help them do chores, take naps (I mean “quite time).
- Super Creativity: Related to the Super Intelligence, but also used to scheme up all kinds of other things, zoo shirts being just one of many.
- Super Vision: She somehow can see through walls and know when the boys are up to no good.
- Super Hearing: She knows when they are not napping (or having quite time), even when she is attempting to do the same.
- Super Smelling: No this is not super stinking, that would be different all together. This helps to locate poopy diapers, dirty toilets and other such undesirables.
- Super Comforting: Very useful for bumps, scrapes, and other boo-boos and makes it where nobody else's non-Super Comforting is near enough. Also useful for relieving stress in significant others.
- Super Snuggling: This helps with previously mentioned super power.
- Super Frugality: Allows us to live off limited budgets, in order to accomplish other mutual goals.
- Super Sexiness: I'll leave this one blank. Oh wait, I typed something, so I guess it isn't blank.
- Super Fun: Makes this super hero enjoyable to be around, and makes me look forward to the future.
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
...and now the 10th but the 9th will always be the one that got me hooked.) Are there other Whovians out there who feel similar? Do I just need to give it more time?
Monday, June 24, 2013
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Fun fun fun!
I spy with my little eye something RED!
And check out the sweet shades my sister sent me (PS I don't always wear these but needed something today and thought why not? I got a lot of looks but nobody dared to say anything. I love them. Not the red ones I found in a drag Queen store but that's a story for another day. And hot pink is so the next best thing! Thanks Christie!)