Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stop. Eating. My. Deodorant.

 "Stop eating my DEODORANT!" I cried for the billionth time as I wondered if I should feed my kids more often.  Which of course led to a lovely round of mommyguilt. (Note: My kids get 3 square meals a day and snacks inbetween that do NOT include deodorant.)

Then I found this blog.  And I feel much better.  

Laughed so hard I cried. 

My kids looked at me like I'd lost it. 

Maybe I had. 

Just a little. 

If you're a mom- please take a minute.  Your sanity is worth it.  

You're welcome. 


8 comments:

  1. I love her blog! Always makes me smile, if not outrght laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Son of a motherless goat, I did not read the blog yet, but I got swallowed up in the comedy videos and had a hysterical laughing/crying good time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Son of a motherless goat... ("Is that even possible?")

      Delete
  4. The comment I deleted was a duplicate- just for those who are curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hahahaaa! Love that story! And the thoughts of teeth prints in deodorant simultaneously grosses me out and makes me laugh. May it never happen again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be what I thought the first time. "I hope he doesn't do that again." Nope. This is the 3rd time I've caught him. Baby locks on the bathroom drawers now :)

      Delete
    2. The things you never think you'll say. Like me. This morning. "Stop combing your pit!" Sigh... Maybe switch to coconut oil homemade and give them a shot of nutrition? ;)

      Delete