Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Word of the year

In following the lead of some wise friends: I'm going with a one word, over arching theme, for my resolution this year.  


And the word is....



wait for it....





HOME



Because it seems to have been so much on my mind recently and I feel it is highly appropriate given we will (cross your fingers and toes and eyes) be moving into our house by the end of the month. My job title as wife and mother lends itself nicely to this theme. I've been thinking a lot about my home that I came from the the home that I long to have and the atmosphere I'd like to have. So I don't know the specifics of how this will manifest itself but that is my goal: to focus on all things HOME.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the word HOME! It has lots of deep meaning to it.

    I hope you can get all moved in!! :) I'll cross everything I can... I'll try!

    We're looking at the first of March or so....

    Thanks for the inspirational word -- I"m still trying to define mine into one "word" -- I was saying on Tawnya's blog, I might do a mission statement of sorts...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete