Wednesday, October 24, 2012

They Shore Do Clean Up Gud

My blog about our Epic Hike/Hunting trip won't be up until probably tomorrow.  Need to get the proof picture from Sean's phone- so you can see just how crazy we are.  

Instead today you get my handsome little men.  
These were taken before Church a few weeks ago. 



For the record I have tried and tried and tried to get this boy to wear a bowtie.  Wouldn't do it unless it was his idea. Go figure.  And the suspenders are sweet: they belonged to his Great Grandpa Hurst and when we were sifting among his belongings after he died everyone got to choose something to remind them of Grandpa.  Ian choose the suspenders.  Couldn't have been better.  He loves them and I love him for loving his Great Grandpa.


 My 3 stooges. Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck. 

3 comments:

  1. One was pretty terrific. Two was double love. THREE beautiful boys are just killin' me, Smalls. Individually delightful, and collectively overwhelming. What a houseful of personality you have bred. And it really shows up in these photos. Love you guys BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the suspenders! That totally cracks me up! And I still can't get over how your kidlets are growing up. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man alive, I can't handle this. Too. Stinkin'. Cute.

    ReplyDelete