Monday, August 20, 2012

My little monster is 1!

My little Charlie is 1- it's hard to believe. 
 He likes to practice walking and being a big boy. 
 My monster got his very own monster cupcakes for his big day. 
 And a swing...
 ...that he adores.
 He didn't know what to do with the candle- but grabbed a cupcake as soon as they were in reach.  
Delicious. 
 But creamy vanilla ice cream is way better than cake.  
 Gimmie MORE!
 The green one kind of looks like the aliens from Toy Story.
 OOOOOooooooo!
And my favorite (bottom middle) looks a bit like BoB. 
 From Monsters vs. Aliens. 
"What's romantic about Fresno?"

Here's to a year of joy and laughs with my wee #3.  
Thanks Tertius for being born. 
We love you!

Here's a look back at his First Week

What a Stud!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that Charlie Monster is adorable. So laid back swangin', but fairly ferocious when the vanilla ice cream comes his way. He's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Charlie Monster is adorable. So laid back swangin' and fairly ferocious when ice cream comes his way. He's a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is already 1! Or that you've got Ian in Kindergarten already! Cute cupcakes - Happy Birthday to Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the monster cupcakes. And I love seeing SOMEONE'S Pinterest pins come to fruition. Mine certainly are not.

    The Bob cupcake is my favorite. I hope you saved one for me.

    Happy birthday, Tertius! Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars that went by so quickly!! Happy Birthday Charlie! And way to go on the cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete