Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Keeping House

Keeping up one house with three children under five is a mighty task.  Keeping up TWO houses? MonuMENTAL!

I'm in the process of packing up one house to go into storage for an interem move while trying to get the blue house ready to move in.  So this is my excuse for not blogging.

The craft/playroom has its second coat of paint now and needs the trim painted and the shelves need to be hung.  The bathroom is in complete disarray with the ceiling gone now.  I'll have more pictures soon I hope.  I think they're on my Incredible....but they might be on Sean's work phone.  (On the to do list for later.)

Meanwhile we spend mornings at the pool where Landon has decided he's not quite ready for swim lessons. Ian on the other hand is a little fishie and loves his lessons.  It can be hard to make it there on time and they start at 9:30.... we'll see how this fall goes with kindergarten in the morning....  We spent a bit of time at the pool after swim lessons last week.  Charlie doesn't like the water when he's tired.  But they were good sports.  I've been doing Aqua Zumba and I love it.  It loosens me up especially after running (which I also occasionally do) Sadly, I missed it last night because I didn't even know what day of the week it was.  That's how nuts things have been.  I wish I could say lately, but I think that's just the state of our lives at the moment.  Probably for the next twenty years or so.


5 comments:

  1. sounds exciting. i would love to see your house while i am down! so the painted crafty room thats in the blue house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were all closer in order to help. Virtual help isn't really the same, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you're moving somewhere else before you move into the blue house??

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's not one thing, it's your mother. For at least the next 20 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AQUA Zumba? I'm trying to picture it... Sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete