Wednesday, May 16, 2012

the BOMB Mom

That would be my BOMB MOM on the left:
 (Little Seester gave her that shirt.) My Mom and Sister decided to come visit me since I whined enough and I'm so glad they did. It was wonderful to visit and be with one another again.  The boys were so excited to see Oma that they ran to greet her when we all met up at the pizza place.  I'm only adding these FEW pictures because perhaps my madre will blog about it and I don't want to be a thunder stealer.
 
 Christie and I decided that we never have enough pictures of us together so we did a little photo shoot- the shirt she made from left over fabric from the skirt I made from the fabric I won.
 This last one was our very best one- I will be ordering prints ASAP.
 And last but not least- isn't this the cutest little tie-dye wearing, mohawk sporting wee one ya ever did see?

By the way: the boys are watching Shaun the Sheep (from the makers of Wallace and Gromit- love it) and I love the part in the theme song that says, "He mucks about with thing that do not bleet."

Oh and Aqua Zumba- BEST INVENTION EVER! I love it.  Just started up last night (woo hoo the pool is open!) I will be getting my water groove on every Tuesday and Thursday for the foreseeable future. Just in case you're wondering.  

'Cause I know you were. 

6 comments:

  1. Yes. It was much fun having Oma and Christie in town. Thanks for coming to visit! Oh, and I was wondering, so thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your skirt is AWESOME.
    2. Shaun the Sheep is huge, here. HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times, good times. So great to see you guys. And thanks for posting at least a couple pictures, I've been getting itchy (no leprosy pun intended) to steal some from you or Mom. And your tie-dyed, mohawked wee one is pretty darn adorable.

    And I'm glad to hear that Aqua Zumba was a success! Enjoy your water groove. (The groooove... the grooove!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip Hip Hooray for Mother's Day! And Shaun the Sheep! And Aqua Zumba! Blanding is Utah's best kept secret, and some of the finest people I know live there. Thanks for the hospitality. I'll be back as soon as I can. Plenty of thunder to go around -- I'll post tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maggie! I miss you. and I LOVE your skirt! And I'm glad you got to see family and I really want to come and do Aqua Zumba with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOONE, hot Momma! Yeah! Oooooone, hot momma! Yeah!One plus one equals two, right?

    You are beautiful. I love ZUMBA! I would love to try Water Zumba...hmmm...Good for you.

    ReplyDelete