Friday, February 17, 2012

TShirt refashion

I had a couple of shirts that were the exact same red and decided I'd try my hand at refashioning them into one cuter shirt. I told my sister I'd post pictures if it turned out well.  Not exactly what I was going for but better.  I may in fact add more floofies (not flowers so I don't know what to call them) later. 

And I cut my bangs and decided to try them out today.   If I decide against them the good news is they're log enough to just sweep to the side still.  
Lando wanted to get in on the picture fun:

Then we decided to make funny faces:




THIS is what happens when you ask Daddy to put a fresh diaper on the baby...

Check out the awesome train track the boys built with Daddy last night (Charlie is in the bumbo behind Ian's arm)

TGIF

7 comments:

  1. Love the floofiness of the red, more floof is always better. You can quote me on that. LOVE the Super Cute bangs, and every one of yer Funny Faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floofiness of the red, more floof is always better. You can quote me on that. LOVE the Super Cute bangs, and every one of yer Funny Faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Mom. I just love everything about this. Floofiness, bangs, children. All adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bangs Maggie! And the shirt! I've been wanting bangs but I've been too chicken to actually chop them. They look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Tawny, I mean MAGGIE. You remind me SO MUCH of Tawny it's freaky. Will you make a floofy shirt for me? We should revive last year's crafty pay it forward thing. I promise not to send out dumb chalkboards this time. :)

    Your boys' eyes, oh my GOSH. I would kill for those eyes. You probably get that a lot, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole post made me laugh :) You're SO talented and I love the moments you show us with the pics :) Miss you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so adorable! and I actually really like the bangs. I need to try some of that jazzy stuff with a sewing machine lol

    ReplyDelete