Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo catch up day.

A little late but fun just the same:

There were 5 in the bed and the Mommy said "ROLL OVER!" but they didn't so I just snuck out.  I tried singing Jingle Bells and saying, rather loudly "MERRY CHRISTMAS" but they wouldn't budge.  So I decided to just get up and start grabbing a bite to eat.  They woke up about 5 minutes later---to the smell of baked pumpkin french toast.  
Here's a brief look back in time....

Ian's first Christmas: 2007
 Landon's First Christmas: 2009
 Charlie's First Christmas: 2011
 Picture with Aunt Christie
 Cousins :)
 Charlie thinks Uncle Mike is hilarious
 Moving on to the next holiday....


NEW YEARS! WOO HOO! Awesome party at my inlaws with double the Wii fun.  On the deck we had my sister in law's tv and wii so we could JUST DANCE and burn off some of the calories.  Great way to spend the night.  Inside the wii hosted a few rounds of 007 and Jeopardy as well as a movie for the tired kiddos. 
 See my cute birthday boots? I love them. I also love the 4 year old who snapped this shot.  (The bundle on the couch is Charlie napping and Landon is hiding a toy in some fabric while Robin Hood plays in the background)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute family you have. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all over the last couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all over the last couple of months. That much fun should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete