Monday, December 12, 2011

new camera

I need name suggestions for my new camera.  I didn't have a name for the old one- but I need to call this one by something :) 
I knew I needed to update pictures of the squidlets so here's just a few from us playing around with the camera the other day. 

Brotherly Tummy Time:
 I love how happy Landon is in this one. He's always happy around Charlie. 
 Cheese and grumpy face:
 I caught him smiling!
 This guy too: (just a bit more drooley)
 I can hardly believe he's nearly 4 months old!
 Knuckle sucker:

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to photo-document your family life again. There's a whole lotta family-living comin' right up. Can't wait to be swarmed by the Blue-Eyed Boy Tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, never had to think of a name for a camera before... so with limited information and in a full state of pregnancy brain: Bob, Floyd, The Custodian (the keeper of the photos/memories, and Ceasar (as in seizure of moments). Love the pics too! - Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm freaking out a little over how cute those little boys are. Can't wait to see them again! :)

    Camera name suggestions:
    Boy- Monty, Douglas
    Girl- Sunny (I almost named my first camera that.)

    ReplyDelete