Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dress Up

Well I may not get any other pictures for Halloween so I figured I'll give you what I've got.  Ian wanted to be Bob. 

 Like I mentioned before, Landon wanted to be an airplane but will have to make do with the flood style dragon.  He's had the roar down since he was less than a year old.  
 I don't remember what they were dancing and singing to but it was pretty cute.
 Side view of Sir Dragon
Maybe I'll remember to take pictures of the wee one in his getup later too. 

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! So cute! Glad Lando's surviving the flood ok. And Ian makes a great Bob! Way to go Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I know he's a friendly dragon I love to hear Landon roar. And IanBob looks like a pretty good builder. Work blues make any male more attractive I think. And dress-up at any age for any reason is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- I agree about dress up at any age- so I have decided to beef up our costume/imagination box with hats and masks and capes... it'll be an ongoing project.

    ReplyDelete