Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chollie Tortoise

Just a quick little blog because I don't want to spend all day typing: 

Ian has difficulty with his pronunciation at times.  
Landon Maurice is "Lando Marie"
Charlie Curtis then becomes "Chollie Tortoise" 
So glad my baby doesn't look like that guy. 

"Chollie" and I spent a few days in California visiting family.  It was most definitely a good-for-the-soul trip as intended. I'm still getting back into the saddle of three kids and no help during the day.  Quite a change from one kid with Grandma and Auntie fighting over who gets to hold him. However I did not take a single picture with my camera. So you just get the tortoise picture instead.  YAY

Now back to cleaning and herding and playing with the mancubs.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you live in Jungle Book. First Chollie was an orangutan; now he is a tortoise. Collectively, they are mancubs. I love it!

    ReplyDelete