Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random Survey

If I could say one thing to myself twenty years ago....
Always make time to play.  I don't think I play enough these days. 


My favorite place in the world....
home- more specifically probably my bed.  


The Lesson I keep learning over and over....
Trust my gut.  I have pretty good instincts and a tendency to second guess every one of them. 


The movie I watch when I want to laugh...
10th Kingdom with Sean is what comes to mind first.  Most 
funny movies are even funnier when Sean's around.

The most scared I have ever been....
Sliding off the dirt road with just my 14 month old in the truck with me.  It was October and a fall storm was coming in.  We didn't have anything on us- I don't even know if I had a spare diaper.   Hiked down the mountain to some cabins.  Bishop Bulloch rescued us.  I hate the feeling of the tires slipping even now.  Makes my stomach drop. There have been a few other hair-raising moments but this one comes to mind first.

No one knows I....
....I don't know.

Unhealthiest thing I've ever passed off as dinner....
Hm- not my strong suit.  Ice cream? 


Personal Philosophy...
A life lived in fear is a life half lived.  Feel the fear and do it anyway. 


Book that changed my life...
The New Testament


I unwind by...
blog hopping, watching movies, reading, candle-lit bubble baths


What keeps me up at night....
worries, checklists, back pain at the moment too- though thankfully not heartburn anymore. 


I define "downtime" as...
Time to myself


Guiltiest Pleasure...
reading in bed all day, yummy foods


My mom was right about...
more than I realized


My mom was wrong about...
I don't know- I have forgotten most of those.

The last time I lost my temper was...
Yesterday or Monday- don't remember which. Tired me. Wits end. Tired boys.  Bad combo. 


My favorite moment of the day...
Morning snuggles


I wish I had more time for...
writing


I always make time for...
food


I'm currently reading...
Rebekah by Orson Scott Card


Home means...
Love, Comfort, Security

No comments:

Post a Comment