Monday, June 27, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

I woke up this morning from a dream and immediately thought of this scene;
 the final scene from The Wizard of OZ.  
You can watch it HERE.  Or the M&M's version....
All my dear friends were there.  You and you and you.... 
there was talk of babies and books and politics (Oh My!) 
Lovely food and laughter.  
It certainly felt like HOME. 

To the lovely ladies of the book club: Dorothy said it best, "Oh, but it wasn't a dream! It was a place! And you - and you - and you - and you were there. But you couldn't have been, could you?"
"There's no place like home."
You are all loved and missed. 

4 comments:

  1. The funny dreams of pregnancy...

    I LOVE YOU, TOO MAGS!

    I loved this analogy, btw. HiLARious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I've never seen Wizard of Oz. I kinda wear this as a badge of honor now!

    2. I love you too!

    3. I miss you too!

    4 (and most important). You always have a 'home' with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawnya- I can hardly believe you've never ever seen it...I probably watched it a gagillion times as a kid. Hence my love for Judy Garland (I was also a little addicted to Meet me in St. Louis). It's a good one. But I'm finding myself drawn to the Wicked version of OZ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE - LOVE. LOVE. - Meet Me In St. Louis, Louis...

    ReplyDelete