Friday, June 17, 2011

AKA: Little Suzy Homemaker

Little Suzy Homemaker decided to make muffins this morning. This is what I did:

Take One of these:
 Add one of these: 
 
 Some of this (15 oz. or so-which is 1/2 a big can):
And finally 1/2-whole bag of these:
(Chocolate Chips: mine were Western Family Milk Chocolate and I used about 2/3 of the bag)

Spray cupcake/muffin tin (or line with paper cups).
Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. 

Pour cold glass of milk and enjoy. 

Not quite the chocolate Costco Muffins (my own personal brand of heroin) (if you watch the clip imagine me saying this to a chocolate Costco Muffin-cheesy and a bit hilarious) but pretty darn good. 


I also like to pretend they're kinda healthy because they have pumpkin in them.  That's got to be good for you right?

(My 4 year old said this morning, "I don't want anymore because you put too much chocolate in it."  I'm pretty sure my kid has been abducted by aliens sometime in the night.)


5 comments:

  1. And not only do they have pumpkin, you drink it with a glass of milk too! Gotta build strong bones. Yeah, the mental image of you saying romantically creepy things to a Costco muffin was kind of hilarious. Love you Sister. Call Dad today. Or Sunday I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I've never heard of having too much chocolate! At least that phrase doesn't exist in my vocabulary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck! that looks SO good!!! I'm going to go get the stuff to make them NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound delicious AND healthy. You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli is so right. Too much chocolate is unheard of. Pumpkin makes the muffins dense and moist and full of vitamins and fiber. And fat-free. Well, the morsels add an eensy bit of fat, and probably a bit of the personal-brand-of-heroin factor, too. Rock on with your excellent baking adventures, Suzy Homemaker.

    ReplyDelete