Monday, April 4, 2011

Tourettes or Twitch? I say both.

So I've decided I know what Tourettes is all about.

You see I have a twitch in my inner ear that is driving me nuts! To the point of randomly blurting out noises or curse words.

So if you happen to see me around spazzing- it probably just in reaction to my ear.  It's loud and obnoxious and only I can hear it.

And no, the voices in my head don't affect it at all- thanks for asking.



In other news (or as my brother so often likes to say: Meanwhile back at the farm...)

Have you ever lived in Utah?  There's a saying that if you don't like the weather- just wait 5 minutes.

Well last week brought us a beautiful few days of the Spring I'm used to: Sunshine, birdies, warmth.  And wind.  That was of course the warm before the storm and Saturday brought dark clouds (though the weather in the morning was still warm) and by Saturday night it was snowing.  That's right folks.  Silly white stuff.  Luckily it warmed up enough to melt it away yesterday but it's still disorienting for me.  But while the sun lasted we spent hours at the park.  Enough that I got a wee bit of color on my nose.  (but only a wee bit)


These are at the park with warmth but sans sun.  Still had fun. Sistergirl has pictures of the sunshine... maybe I can hijack her camera sometime. We attempted family pictures in the sunshine.  Epic Fail. But maybe some cute ones of the kiddos. 

And in other news: I am so utterly out numbered it's going to be crazy. Ultrasound says baby #3 is a BOY. Now if we could only come up with a name.  We never agree on boy names...

11 comments:

  1. Just take heart that we will be leaving the cold behind, whether it has chosen to leave us behind or not. Still, I'm glad for the sun we did get to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed out on Ian, Owen, and Ewan. How about Ian, Landon, and Cameron? It fits your Celtic scheme. Sorry about the annoying ear and the disappointing weather. I'll try to bring some warm California sunshine with me in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to college with a guy with Tourette's Sacrament meeting were always fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys names have been pretty hard for us too. Good luck getting the right one for you. :) And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are out numbered...another boy! Congratulations. How fun! Good luck on the names. I think boy names would be harder to pick out because you want the name to fit both a little boy and also a man one day, it can't be too "cute". Can't wait to hear what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the pictures! Hopefully the camera's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for boys! Hopefully Spring starts warming up for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the boy child! At least you have cloths right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom- probably not Cameron... but we'll ponder it. (As least you didn't suggest Napoleon again).

    Tawnya- I can only imagine. Was probably frustrating for the guy but a bit of comic relief for everyone else.

    Lora- Yes. That is certainly a blessing- doubt we could afford a new wardrobe--- and a girl would HAVE to have a good wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, I am such a bad friend! I had NOOO idea you were preggers again! Did you tell me this? Anyway, congratulations! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meliss- No biggie- Due August 11th-14th officially. Will probably be a month before that. I tend to go early. And thanks :) So glad you guys already have a name for your little guy- we're stuck on one for this kid. He may end up being called Tertius (as in third)---and no- not really.

    ReplyDelete