- Non-sleeping boys that I blame on the time change. They napped today for a LONG time. Now there will be no sleeping. Aggravated I am. Yoda I wish to be.
- The move which will cause me to depart from the dearly beloved Book Club. Don't know what I'll do without the monthly dose. I'll be confined to Blanding at least until the baby is here. Plus that is one doozy of a road trip. (I doubt Nena would make it.) *sigh* At least I can still read what they're reading and connect that way. And email everyone my asinine comments. And blog.
- Not much a fan of this drizzly rain business BUT I am indeed grateful for the melting of the snow in our front yard. (silver lining see?)
- Heartburn. This is the stage in the pregnancy where I start stashing TUMS in every nook and cranny, purses, wallets, diaper bags, cars, desk, etc., because it is inevitable that heartburn will take over and I won't be able to find my stash... makes me sound like a druggie. Well. With TUMS- it's THAT serious. And I hate TUMS. But I hate heartburn more.
- Thinks it's funny that the dates for this month are the same as last month due to the even 28 days. I have an erasable calendar and now I don't have to change it-- just erase last month's scheduled events. :) Thanks February.
- The mess that is our living room will be dealt with tomorrow. Can't bring myself to bother today since it will just get messed up again before I leave.
- Which brings us back to the doozy of a drive... The boys and I will head back to Blanding for some more shunshine later this week. (Thanks Aunt Trish!) Sean boy will be left all alone-- and likely bored out of his mind. So he may be calling you to talk about EV's and playing Worms Armageddon. Can't say I didn't warn you. (Love you babe- you know you can call me whenever you need/want to. I'm sad we can't just chat all day like we normally do.)
- Eat. Pray. Love. That's what's up on this week's Netflix roster. Book vs. movie.... any thoughts? I had to put my name BACK on the waiting list for it at the library because we were gone when it was my turn.
- Chickens in the Headlights. This time around some of it makes me want to laugh and some makes me want to cry: with these two boys of mine I can only imagine the shenanigans they'll get into. And yet I can't. So we'll see if in the future I can write anything half as witty as Matthew Buckley.
- Shenanigans. St. Patrick's day is tomorrow. Hm. We have a rainbow out of crepe paper on our ceiling but that's about it for this year's festivities.
And now for something completely different. Random Pictures. Why not?
|Sean loading up the 4 Wheeler near the Causeway up near Gooseberry. He has a chemical burn on the end of his nose from cement cleaner. Don't remember how it happened exactly. Circa Summer 2007.|
|Baby Ian with Great Grandpa Hurst. Circa Fall 2007.|
|Me as a butterfly. Circa October 1987.|
That is all.
Goodnight Never Neverland! Pffft!