Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Currently...

Things I'm tired of:
- Hearing "Mommy, I went pee-pee in my unnerwear."
- Trains. In any form.
- Snow. And Cold.
- Bathroom breaks for Mommy every 45 minutes or so.
- Diaper Doodie- or Duty however you want to look at it.

Hmmm... I'm sensing a theme here.

Things I am looking forward to:
- Book Club next week- my book FINALLY came in the mail yesterday.
- New Jewelry I ordered at a Jewelry Party.
- Spring Break. Which means road trip! It's been far too long.
- Our 5 year anniversary coming up- beware the Ides of March!
- The end of today.  It's been a very long one for all of us.


Happy Wednesday. 
Sean this one is for you dear :)


comic courtesy of foxtrot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love Foxtrot!!! That made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to book club. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Foxtrot!

    love Book Club! (I feel so special :)

    and just to make you feel better? or worse? or house is completely taken over by trains too.....

    ReplyDelete