Monday, January 17, 2011

A to Z

A- Age: 26

B- Bed size: Queen- I doubt a king would fit in our room and I don't really want one. 

C- Chore I love: ....THAT's a hard one. I hate all chores. Maybe the bathroom- small room and such satisfaction when it's done.  

D- Dogs name: Gretel was the dachshund we had growing up.  Now we have a toy weiner dog named Hansel. 

E- Essential start to my day: scriptures with Sean then back to bed. (Sorry babe but it's true)

F- Favorite color: Yellow

G- Gold or Silver: Gold

H- How many times have you been outside the USA: twice Italy and Germany

I- Instruments I play: Used to play the Clarinet in6th grade. Not even very well. 

J- Job Title: CFO Hurst Family Corp., CEO, HR department, Nutritionist, Personal Shopper, Royal Butt Wiper, Head Nurse, etc aka Mom

K- Kids: 2 and jellybean

L- Living arrangements: We're renting a house that's around a hundred years old.  I'm less fond of it's quirks today than when we moved in but I'm grateful nobody lives above us. 

M- Most popular dessert at my house: Oreos. Though I've been craving mud stuff- that has graham crackers and chocolate pudding ans whipped cream.  

N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting my own birth: 2- (though more than two nights) with baby numeros uno and dos 

O- Outdoor activity I have never tried but would like to: water skiing. 

P- Pet peeve: people calling my cell phone and NOT leaving a message- even if it's to say they were just calling to chat- leave a message people or I will not call you back. 

Q- Quote from a movie: "Red light! Green light!"

R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: IHOP


S- Siblings: Big brother, little brother, little sister, step sister, step sister and step brother. 

T- Time I wake-up: 5:30 for scriptures then 9 after going back to bed. If the boys go back to bed that is. 

U- Unknown fact about me: Blue Raspberry slurpees are lovely. I'm grateful to currently live in a town that has a 7-11

V- Vegetable I dislike: Rhubarb.  

W- What is my dream vacation: Private cottage with maid services on the beach. Or travelling Europe with Sean.  That'd be fun. 


X-rays I've had: Just at the dentist

Y- Yummy food I make: I like to make goulash. 

Z- Zoo favorite: Giraffes and Elephants. Chaffee Zoo has a pretty cool bird show though. 

4 comments:

  1. Great post. There were a couple of things I had forgotten, like the clarinet. P.S. Rhubarb is a fruit, but I know you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhubarb is gross so it counts as a veggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry didnt know it was a petpeeve i will leave a message from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love me some mud dessert. Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete