Friday, January 14, 2011

Snowman!

While their cousin was vacationing in Cabo the boys thought they'd 
add a little joy and merriment to these cold winter months. 
"I can't put my arms down!"


Who turned out the lights?


His glove fell off and Daddy is helping him get it back on. 

His other arm had a little mishap...

Complete with raisin eyes and mouth and buttons and a carrot nose.
Happy fellow for being stuck out in the cold.

I dare say it might have worked.  Though I'd still like to play at the beach sometime soon. Sandmen are harder to make I think. Good thing we have plenty of snow. 

1 comment:

  1. A perfectly formed Snowman. And the world's cutest boys. Well done Sean, Ian, and Landon! And excellent pix Maggie! We'll get you to a beach before long and make a Sandman to compare. I bet he will be lumpy and saggy.

    ReplyDelete