Saturday, January 15, 2011

happy crafting.

So I saw this chain letter-esque trend that started on FB (facebook) and has now moved to the blogosphere (then again maybe the chicken came first).  Either way.  I'm in.

I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog, offering the same thing to 3 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.



Even if you posted on Facebook I don't see why that would cause you to be ineligible here- though I can't promise cooler stuff because it's my blog.  Then again....  




Maybe later I'll post pictures of crafty things I've made just to inspire you. 

5 comments:

  1. I have decided this needs to be a circle, You comment on Mine I comment on Yours ect. I have also decided that it must be picked up in person.
    I therefor say we make a plan to hang out somewhere, sometime this summer, before Baby #3 comes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna play! Make something crafty for me in 2011. And I like the pick it up in person idea Tawny's adding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the first three people to comment or four people? I think that was a typo when you said three! Just kidding. Do post your crafty stuff you've been making. I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I meant say not see, or should I say type. You get what I mean.

    ReplyDelete