Haven't you ever wondered: "What does she keep in this thing?" You know what I'm talking about: the 50 lbs. purse. There's no way all of that can possibly fit in there right? Well let's take a look at my own purse and see what treasures we can find.
- Green Wallet with the usual wallety things: cards- reciepts- and change. Cash? What's that?
- Used tissues- it's a Mom thing. (I hope). (Into the trash they go finally.) Actually I think it was a dried wipee used for cleaning a Cheeto-faced-kid.
- Fresh bottle of Ibuprofen 200 mg- good for what ails ya. Mine is usually joint pain. Left Hip- thanks for asking.
- Travel sized Baby Magic with just a smidge of lotion left. Mmm- smells like babies.
- 2 packs of Bubble Yum Gum- 1 original flavor and 1 cotton candy. Why does it have a punk duck on it? Weird... (Totaling 4 pieces of gum. Was 5 but I split one with Ian just now).
- 1 Diaper and 2 sets of wipees- for the obvious. (Crossing my fingers that numero uno is potty trained soon).
- 2 pads- for emergencies.
- 3 Peanut Butter and Choco Chip granola bars. Just in case I need it for myself or one of the kiddos that magically seem starving whenever we go anywhere.
- Earplugs (still in their packaging) for trying to sleep on road trips. Never works.
- Broken mini candy cane from ward party a few weeks ago- also still in packaging. Could come in handy I guess if I run out of mint gum.
- Mint Gum- Orbit- with 3 pieces left in the package.
- Fine point lime green Sharpie marker- taken from the 3 year old so he doesn't add "art" where it's not supposed to be.
- Blue Pentel Marker taken from 19 month old so he doesn't color himself- as he is often wont to do.
- Utility Bill that will be paid by Thursday.
- November Medicaid cards for the boys (THAT'S where they went! I've been looking for those!...yes I know where January's are...)
- More orbit gum- Cinnamon flavor this time. Only two pieces left in that one but at least I don't have to share with the 3 year old because he thinks it's spicy.
- 5 pens: 4 black 1 neon blue
- Travel sized "Dark Kiss" body lotion from Bath and Body Works.
How's that for ready for anything? Oh did I mention I keep band-aids in my wallet? Sean used to laugh at me for doing it---until he needed one. Other than those usual items I throw in my phone and keys when I'm headed out and usually a pair of gloves (if they're not already on my hands). Now you know my deep dark secrets.
What's the weirdest thing you've found in your purse/pockets?