Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010--Heeeelllllooo 2011!

Should old acquaintance be forgot nah nah nah nah nah nah nah! something something Old Lang Zyne....

Yeah who actually knows the words to that song? NOT ME!

2010 has been a good year.
Somewhat of a stable year for us which is different.
Still in school.
Still working.
Still staying with the kids at home.
Ya know. Same ol' same ol'.

But it's nice.  Especially because 2011 will bring LOTS of change!

New Job. (Hopefully)
New House.
New Town (new to me at least).
New Baby.
What? I mean.... nope that's what I mean. August 2011 will bring a new baby to our family and we're very excited.  Though just to be safe I'm planning on July 2011 and will have the bag packed and IN THE CAR this time 2 months early (at least).  With number 2 I had the bag packed but didn't think to take it on vacation with us.  With number 3 there will be no vacation 2 months prior--- at least no where far.
Either I'm older or this pregnancy is harder (probably both--silly time) because I've been UBER tired and somewhat sick thus far.  No barfo yet (I know TMI) but I'm counting my many blessings.  No baby bump yet either in case you're wondering--hello still a bit early for all that--and I'm not fond of preggo pictures of myself so they'll be rare around here plus I have enough chub that people may suspect already and I don't really like explaining- well yes I'm preggo but no that's just my chub. :)

I think the word for the new year will be FAMILY.  We'll be leaving family up here and moving closer to family down south and adding to our family.  Family Family Family.  It's a good thing.

Cheers!
Here's to a New Year!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I am super excited for you! I hope all goes well with all the changes in store for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Exciting news for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is so wonderful, and i am hoping for a girl for you all though you know what go for a whole baseball team of boys!!
    You are such an amazing Momma and your babies are so lucky!!
    So I got a little excited when I saw "Down South". Just how South are we talking here?

    Love and more love to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. South EAST-- -other corner of the state. Think four corners area. But we'll stop and visit whenever we head to California :)

    Thanks everyone. We're excited. I didn't know when to announce it-- that's always tricky business I think and I feel awkward doing it but it's a part of life right?

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats again! and i hope its a wonderful new year for you! miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. How fun it would be to have 3 little boys or one spoiled girl! I can't wait. You are going to be one busy woman. It sounds like an exciting new year for you guys.

    ReplyDelete