Saturday, October 2, 2010

SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITED!!!!

So- I just got an email:

I WON!

No not the Idaho lottery (who would drive to Preston for a lotto ticket? Not me- that's all I'm sayin')

I won the most beautiful luscious ruffle fabric! Out of 555 people! Heck in my mind that's WAY BETTER than winning the lottery! I will have a cute new skirt for my birthday date (hint hint Sean: Birthday DATE....better start planning!) ..... I hope and pray it is not somehow a scam and eveyone else got the same email...then I might cry. So just to refresh you. THIS is the fabric/skirt.   Ahh. What a lovely email.
Thank you Katy and Julie who made it happen (and the random magic number generator!)

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! Do you have to make the skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am excited for you! You have to post a picture of your skirt when you are done making it. It seems so ironic that you won after I said I probably wouldn't end up making one since the fabric is so pricey. Funny. It will be sooo cute! I must say I'm a little jealous. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You've always been a winner in my book. It's about time you got some goodies for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning for what? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete