Monday, July 19, 2010

Getcha Head in the Game

I think it's a bad sign when I'm scripting this blog as I'm running. Just tells you a little bit about where my head was this morning; anywhere but on the road and jogging.  It's amazing to me how big an effect that can have on how well I manage to run.  Not so well in fact.  I felt really slow and full of sand.  Sean says that the first day running after a break is the hardest because your body rebels.  So true.  We missed two days. Well- one was the day of rest and we don't jog that day but we ditched out on Saturday and we paid for it this morning. I even kept thinking, "Gotta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game gotta getcha getcha head in the game."  Too bad I don't know the sweet choreography too.  Maybe I'll learn them later today.  Then again...

PS- We added a block to the routine and there was a scary dog on that road.  Sean scared him off by suddenly turning around and barking at him.  Ha- didn't see that one coming did ya dog?  Well you won't see us coming tomorrow either because we won't go down THAT street again.  No thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Random comment having nothing to do with this post... I check family & friends links sometimes and it looks like Margaret Jordan MarriedToHyrum changed her blog background to be just like yours! You TRENDSETTER you! I wonder if she's training for a 5K too.

    ReplyDelete