Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Hopping...

So today in Archery....(that's for you dear Beth)

I went out in the garden for a few minutes and now I'm all itchy.  I'm not sure if it was the garden or sitting on the front porch reading in the rain and my fear of weird spiders that's getting to me.  Either way I thought I'd blog hop to take my mind off the phantom itching. 

I found THIS. Genius. Chore Chart in the form of an ice cream cone.  I was thinking this would be great for Ian, but who am I kidding? I WANT IT!  But that's a project for another day.  

Also found a little girl's veil- but again I'd rather make it for myself. 

Then there was the Mento's + Diet Soda Fiasco that I learned first hand (though this link is on someone else's blog) when I tried to make Diet Lemon Pepsi taste better....not possible- but fun science experiment. 

Here's a project my sister and I are going to try when we change her flat bike tire (hopefully this week)

And a cool Sponge Ball for washing the car---or throwing at each other.  

And there you have it folks.  15 minutes of wasted time.  I mean inspiration...

Now off to clean my bedroom to see if I can find my missing Driver's Licence.  YAY


1 comment: