Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beep. Beep. Snooze.

If nothing else this whole getting up and running thing makes it to where the blog happens more often. :)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
Sean gets up and snoozes the alarm.
5 minutes later.
Beep. Beep.
Sean gets up and turns off the alarm. (Notice it only took two beeps this time)
Then he rolls over to me and says, "I don't think I really want to go running this morning."
"Ok.  I can take the boys later by myself."  Mmmm. Sleep.
5 minutes later.
"Ok Let's go."
"I thought you didn't want to go..."
"Well I can't go back to sleep."
Hm.
So we went jogging this morning.
And got attacked by sprinklers that we tried to outrun at CeCe's house.
And I got a major side ache- the likes of which I haven't known in YEARS.
But hey. We got up.
That counts.

2 comments:

  1. Yes we need baby girl stuff. I keep hitting yard sales but I can never find anything. I got some blankets the other day.

    keep up the good work and dedication!

    ReplyDelete