Monday, June 21, 2010

Big Boy Haircut

So the other day I decided we needed a new adventure.  How about a haircut?  Ian has only ever gotten a haircut at home by me or his daddy and I wanted to see how I measured up against the pros.  I took him to a cool kid's place called Cookie Cutters and he loved it.  He got to choose a movie (Thomas the Train of course) and a peddle car to sit in.  He chose the pink one.  Here he is being such a good boy.  

 This is the final result: (taken today during lunch because I forgot to on Saturday- ignore the sour cream)

 Cute little boy.  He's getting so big. 
 I feel like Tevya some times: "...when did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday when they were small?"
Frankly I feel like I can do this well on boys' haircuts so though it was a fun experience we probably will leave it at that and let it just be a fun experience. 

And now for something totally random: More pictures of the boys! 

Sing it with me now: 
Do as I'm doing...
follow, follow me,

Do as I'm doing, follow, follow me!

Now for a little Saturday Night fevah!


Lastly: "Light Tween and Sal-ly sittin'  in a tree. TAY-EYE-ESS-ESS-Sum'em Sum'em TEE"

1 comment:

  1. I am so utterly and completely in LOVE. Thank you for birthing & mothering these beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete