Friday, May 21, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Greenhouse

My silly wonderful grandma sent Landon a birthday card yesterday and then today I went to the mail and found a card for Ian too so he won't feel left out.  What a sweet lady my grandma is.  "Grandma and grandpa green house" is what my brother used to call them.  Their house is green and they can grow yummy cucumbers and tomatoes in tires in the backyard.  Grandpa built a shed to house the telescope he built.  The roof slides back.  Pretty sweet.

I need to write more about them.  But this is mostly just a post so I don't forget to.  Hug your grandparents or a least tell them you love them.  (Even if they're not alive anymore I'm sure they'll hear you.) Thanks grandma and grandpa.  I love you. (Too bad you don't use the internet)

3 comments:

  1. Awww. I love your grandparents,too. Mr. Green Jeans from Captain Kangaroo always reminded me of my dad. Thanks for the sweet reminder of your brother calling them "grandma & grandpa greenhouse".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how even grandparents who have been gone for awhile still get to you. During unpacking I found some birthday cards from my grandma that I had saved from years gone by and before I knew it I was sniffling. Makes you really appreciate that eternity thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great grandparents

    ReplyDelete