Monday, February 8, 2010

Landon is almost 9 months old already!

Quick little bloggity blog. 

Isn't he such a sweetie? 
Eight and a half months old: 
and then I'd say this next one was in honor of the superbowl... 
but we're not big football fans and didn't watch it. 
Just one of Lando being a cutie.
One more of the second born:
"I can't put my arms down!" 
"You can put your arms down when you get to school."

And last but not least: Big brother cheesing for the camera.  
 He insisted Daddy took his portrait.  
Please forgive the ketchup on his face- he's 2!

I may be biased in thinking these boys are cuties-- 
but it's comes with the job title of Mom.

On a side note:  May I just state for the record that I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood? I am.  Ian went home from church yesterday (with Daddy- not by himself) with a cough.  A pretty nasty sounding one.  He's had it since Friday and I swear to you this ALWAYS happens: he gets sick just in time for the weekend when the doctor's office isn't open.  So we waited out the weekend to see if he'd improve.  He seemed to.  Then Sunday evening in a matter of an hour he had a bad fever and just looked like he felt terrible.  102.4 according to the thermometer.  So I gave him a little tylenol to help break the fever and help him be a little more comfortable.  Then Uncle Fielding came over and he and Daddy gave Ian a blessing.  A few minutes after Dani and Fielding left Ian decided he wanted to get down and play with his blocks.  His fever did go down some and he felt well enough to play and even eat a little.  YAY.  Then this morning he had a fever again so we're heading to the doctor's this afternoon to get checked out.  But I'm grateful he was able to get a blessing.  It helped him feel better- there's no doubt about that.  Some of you may chalk it up to the Tylenol kicking in... but that's not all it was.  You could see a difference in his demeanor.  I'm very grateful.  Let us all count our blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Your boys are precious. Hope Ian is 100% before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. said he just has a cold. Which is a relief I suppose but man what a cold! Hopefully he'll be well soon and back to his crazy two year old self. Though I don't mind the extra snuggle time...

    ReplyDelete