Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Insert Witty Title Here

It's high time I wrote another blog.  I NEED more stickers! As an update: Ian has two stickers left to go- which means he could very well earn his "Tience Kid DDDD" tonight.  (We clean up before naptime and bedtime).  Which brings me to another subject- naptime.  I don't know what to do.  He clearly needs his naps still.  He's a grump for hours but I cannot make him fall asleep for anything during naptime.  We've tried reading books, rocking, total darkness, sleepy instramental music- nothing phases this kid.  "Eee Be Wake" he tells me.  He's started using the "to be" verb and I think it's "aw aw tute" but when I tell Ian he's awefully cute- he disagrees. 

Lando is almost crawling! He scoots around the room pretty well now with a mix of Army Crawl, Push Up/ Flop Down and pushing with his feet.  Which means I have to keep a closer eye on him now because he loves to eat everything! Ian never cared to put things in his mouth.  But he's pretty good at entertaining himself.  Usually I know there is a rescue needed when I hear "Lalow! No! No play Eee's train Lalow!"  Big brother doesn't enjoy number 2's new found freedom because now he has to hide to play in safety. 

Not sure what else to say. I'm in need of some good reading material but the thought of taking the boys to the library is exhausting.  Read anything good lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment