I found this on a friend's blog and thought it might be fun. We'll see how long it takes Sean to notice I've even blogged. tee hee hee.
-How long have you been married? 3years, and almost 9 months
-How long did you date? Well from our first date in May to when we got engaged in October- 5 months...but most of those we were apart and not really dating. Just chatting. Technically September to October: a month until we got engaged.
-How old is he? 26 and a half
-Who eats more sweets? Me. By far. I have a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe. Sean would usually rather have chips and salsa over goodies.
-Who said I love you first? Me. At 3 Peaks. Sean did say it back. (By the way that is also where he proposed...good idea mister)
-Who is taller? Sean
- Who can sing better? I'd say me. But I love to hear him sing, especially to the boys. There is something so pure about singing.
- Who is smarter? Sean is. I have my own strengths. (If you go by grades I'd definitely have to say him--but grades don't mean everything.) I can usually beat him in Trivial Pursuit though.
- Who does laundry? Depends. Me sometimes. Sean sometimes. He's better about getting them folded and put all the way away than me though.
- Who pays the bills? Me. Sean makes the money.
- Who sleeps on the right side? Looking at the bed from the foot of the bed: Me. But I get antsy and sometimes switch it up.
-Who mows the lawn? Sean. I'm allergic to freshly mowed grass. Makes me itchy and sneezy. But I did mow the lawn once this summer to surprise Sean.
-Who cooks dinner? Depends on how lavish or time consuming. I do easy things like burritos and crock pot stew and Sean does fajitas or meatballs--things that take more attention.
-Who drives? Sean usually. I much prefer to be passenger. Always have. Though I like driving sometimes.
-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Sean. I'm not always very good at letting go of grudges. I'm working on it. :) Sean is very patient.
-Who kissed who first? Sean kissed me. But not on the pier at sunset *wink*
-Who asked who out first? Sean asked me to go off-roading with him but I was going to my roommate's bridal shower. Then I asked him for his number so we could study together for finals. Yeah. Finals. It was a good excuse anyway. I think for our first date he asked me.
-Who wears the pants? On Sundays Sean does. But who is the boss? Is that the REAL question? I'd say probably me. It's all about give and take and compromising but Sean's a good sport to put up with some of the things I ask of him.
I love you babe. A Very Merry Un-Anniversary to you!