Friday, December 11, 2009

Geekdom level increase!

We were introduced to a website called StarFall.com. It is a great website to teach kids their ABC (as well as other options I haven't looked at. Ian loves the place and continually wants to do "Ay-Be-Shees". Well, for the longest time, he would just click-click-click no matter where the cursor was. I patiently (debatable) tried to show him how the movements of the cursor coincide with the movements of the mouse, but he would usually move the mouse so fast that it would be from one side of the screen to the other in no time. This meant that most of the time we had to place the mouse, tell him not to move it and to "click" it.

This morning, he wanted to get on to "Ay-Be-Shees" so I let him. He seemed to be getting lucky, because I continued to here it spout off the ABC's, etc. Then I realized he could actually use the mouse. He could get it where he wanted and click. I immediately took the following video.

video

-Sean-

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's all over. There's no going back now. He's gonna need his own screen for his 3rd birthday...Oma's so proud!!

    ReplyDelete