Monday, November 30, 2009

Wedding Bells Ring


One big happy family.  Well that's as close to a smile as we were going to get from Ian due to delayed nap-time. For not getting much sleep this past weekend Ian was very well behaved....mostly.  I was hoping to get a good family shot to blow up and put on our wall.  Maybe next photo opp. 


As promised: Me in my wicked-sweet-great-deal of a dress.  Church hallways weren't exactly made for modeling but hey, you do what you can with what you have.  Notice my hot pink flats.  I would have liked to wear heels but this is what I had and my feet thanked me by the end of the night. 


Awww. Cute. Check out Sean's tie.  That's right.  I made it.  It is pretty cool.  Thankyouverymuch.




And the show stealers.  Ian didn't like it when I took Landon from him.  "Lalow- sit." So here they are watching "Bolt" together. Well this is acutally them cheesing for the camera. THIS:



...is Ian, Landon, Kaden and Sean all watching the movie together.

Coming soon to a blog near you: More pictures and stories
of the Blanding trip.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! So adorable! The ties you made are so cute as well! Oh, how I wish you still lived in Cedar and we could be crafty together now that I have some free time!

    ReplyDelete