Monday, October 26, 2009

I would not could not on your shoe....well if you insist.


Sometimes you just have to sleep.  That's all there is to it. 


He came out of the room from his nap and fell asleep again on the floor.  On my shoe no less.  The poor kid was just plum tired.  (And he tried to tell me he didn't even need a nap)  This was about a week or so ago but I just got around to posting it now.

It reminds me of a song by Barenaked Ladies.  Who needs sleep?  The chorus:
Who needs sleep?
(well you're never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what's that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War)

I vaguely remember being little and sleeping in all sorts of strange positions.  Good thing we didn't have digital camera back in the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment