Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is it really September already?

It's been too long since we've posted. I apologise for not keeping up on it. I have been sick for the last ten days but I think I'm out of the woods. School has started for Sean so we don't get to see much of him between class and work and his research assistantship. The boys and I are doing the normal stuff and we get to go to the park every now and then. Aunt Bonnie and cousins Nathan and Miles came to visit last week and that was a lot of fun to visit with them. We are looking forward to having them in town in a few weeks when they move here. Here are some pictures, I know the grandmas can't get enough of them.
Teddy, Ian and "ChubChub" (Lando's bear)
What's a Damsel without...
Her knight in Shining Armor
Those were taken at this wicked sweet park we found on our way home from WalMart.
Lando- 3 1/2 months old

PS we hiked 3 miles Labor Day weekend...pictures to come soon (maybe after bedtime)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh he is so big!! and I love the picture of ian with the teddies!! I cant wait to see you all in October!

    ReplyDelete