Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a . . . we don't know yet

I've meant to get on and write a cool blog for a while, but have not gotten around to it. Am I lazy? Probably. Oh well, so it is.

Anyways, what this is really about. Maggie is pregnant. We have known for a while. The family has known since Thanksgiving (since Maggie could not have possibly hid it with the morning sickness). Now y'all can know. She's not far enough along to learn the gender, so it is still an "it." Okay, technically it is either a "he" or a "she," we just don't know which.

That's all I have to say about that.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats, congrats! And condulances toward the morning sickness, Maggie. That is EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you find out? and she is 16 weeks right?? I am so excited for you to have a little girl *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should find out at 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time you told the world. Is Maggie doing better? How about Ian?
    Love Ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie's still sick as a dog (looks like flu on top of morning sickness). Actually, I don't think dogs get that sick. Ian is doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's awesome!! Hope she gets feelin' better soon!
    Our blogs are "private" so if you'd like to see them, send me an email at lia86_04@hotmail and I'll add ya to the list.
    Keep Smilin'! Life's Gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! so happy for you, and I hope you're feeling better now! Can't wait to know what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know YET?????
    (Imagine jeopardy music here!)
    How bout now? (HAHA)

    ReplyDelete