Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming

Two posts in one day?! Woah! Well they're backwards because Homecoming was a couple of weeks ago but oh well. SUU had it's homecoming a while back with a parade and everything. As a result of a random drawing I won a super cool toothbrush (I am a nerd I know). Ian enjoyed the parade but wouldn't wave at the people until the VERY end. His favorites were the dancing groups because they had sweet music he could rock out to. Here are some of the highlights:
Ian and I had a pretty good spot along the parade route, right in front of the theater. I think Ian had a better seat than I did though.

This is one of the tour busses from Yellowstone National Park. I thought it was pretty cool- the horn says "ah-OOga"


The ROTC got to ride in a tank-probably for the first time for most of them.

And my personal favorite:

I was trying to take a picture of the two of us together but Ian decided he wanted to grab the camera. I just love the big Cheese smile.

Playing on the hill during the game--It's too bad we lost.

1 comment:

  1. looks like Ian had a blast! I cant wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete