Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Very Munchkinly

I got my early birthday present yesterday (it's on the 28th, hint. . . hint). It was the card game Munchkin, which we played for the first time while in California for Mike and Ashley's wedding in May. We had a couple of friends over, and played a game last night. Maggie and I also played a game yesterday night after it arrived. Why can I never win a game I own?

I played four games in California and maybe I am remembering differently than it really happened, but I think I won each one. So far, since it belongs to me, I have had 1 win out of 3 games. Maggie won the first one we played and Dave won the friendly game last night. After they left, Maggie and I played another one and I won - although we were originally only going to level 3, 5 or 6, which she would have won. It was going so well, that we decided to go the whole way, and I won. It was a good feeling (I am a bad winner).

Anywho, it is a fun game, even if I rarely win now that I own it.

2 comments:

  1. so what exactly is this game again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played this game once and it frustrated the heck out of me! I'm so excited you have a blog now Maggie! It will be fun to keep in touch. :-) Your little guy is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete